Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) is a quantifying tool, that can help you in your sustainability journey.
It does not matter if you are new or experienced in this common sustainability journey. Making a Life Cycle Assessment can provide you with valuable information to take decisions based on data.
Being it to identify the potential improvements in the environmental performance of your product or even across your organization, to compare different design options, to know the carbon or water footprint of your product, or to make an Environmental Product Declaration, LCA is the best way to do it!
We can support you through the full process of LCA
- Setting scope and boundaries for your analysis
- Gathering and managing information, upstream and downstream
- Interpreting and reporting
- Making the sensitivity analysis
- Comparing different design variables
- Calculating the Carbon Footprint or Water Footprint
- Making the Environmental Product Declaration, according to ISO standards
For further information, please contact Karina Bret, our Technical Consultant specialized in Sustainability.
Postad: 01 juli 2022