Are you experienced in electronic design and would like to develop future products for a better world?
We are looking for Electronic Engineers!
Together Tech in Stockholm is expanding and our customers have an increased demand for Electronic Engineers!
Our customers range from startups to global groups within MedTech, Automotive, Aerospace and IT & Digital Solutions and you will get plenty of opportunities to learn more, share your learnings and challenge yourself.
Right now we are looking for experienced Electronic Engineers, skilled in developing and improving embedded hardware solutions for products. The work includes among other things to implement new, cost effective and robust electronic hardware designs and to support test setups, evaluate test results, and create new solutions and improvements based on it.
The following qualifications/skills are required:
- Master's degree in electronics or a qualified university degree with an interest in electronics
- 3+ years’ working experience in electronic design
- Working with safety-critical electronics
- Experience of working with development tools
- Strong knowledge in electronics for production and test equipment
- Experience in interpreting wiring schematics and electrical function specifications
- Experience in PBA development from schematics to production and verification
- Familiar with Altium
- ISO13485 Medical devices - Quality management systems
- ISO14971 Medical devices - Application of risk management to medical devices
- IEC 60601-1-11:2015 Medical electrical equipment
- Contribute to create a good working climate, e.g. by being helpful, sharing your knowledge and being open to improvements
- High problem-solving ability
- Good ability to work together in teams as well as independently
- Goal-focused and has a drive to produce good results at the right time and with quality
- Engaging and good presentation skills
Together Tech for sustainability
As a consultant at Together Tech, you will get the chance to be part of a tech company with a clear vision at heart. Our journey started 35 years ago, and will continue with an even stronger focus on, together with our customers, innovate and develop for a better world!
We leverage technology for impact and deliver on our core values through passion for people, technology and innovation. In close collaboration with our clients we undertake assignments from concept to final product as well as on-site assignments.
"Together Tech prioritizes the consultant's development and well-being - and that's important for me."
"We get to work on really interesting projects that have the positive impact on people's lives."
Welcome to our world of consulting!
For questions, please contact Jennie Johansson phone: +46 70 779 75 05 or email@example.com