[Linköping] - we are looking for [C++ developer]!
As a consultant at Together Tech, you will get the chance to be part of a tech company with a clear vision at heart. Our journey started back in the eighties, and will continue with an even stronger focus on improving the world through Better Tech!
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Keeping up to date with C++ standards and advancements in application development.
- Develop custom C++ software code, debugs, troubleshoots, and resolves software and hardware compatibility and operability issues
- Use data structures, software engineering, OOD, C++ programing techniques and algorithms to write, debug and test code
- Ability to code in a LINUX/UNIX environment (Linux C++ toolchains)
- 3+ years of experience as a C++ software developer
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information systems, or similar.
- Experience with Android/ OS X/ IOS, Windows and LINUX
- Good understanding of TCP/IP protocol
- Coordination with other developers for cross-functional requirements implementation and tests
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithm
- Knowledge of the latest C++11 standard is appreciated
- Familiarity with embedded systems design, low-level hardware interactions
- Knowledge of writing native modules for high-level languages such as Node.js, Python, Go, etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN)
Together Tech for sustainability
We leverage technology for impact and deliver on our core values through passion for people, technology and innovation. In close collaboration with our clients we undertake assignments from concept to final product as well as on-site assignments.
Welcome to our world of consulting!
For questions, please contact
[Gabriela Caraiman], [gabriela.caraiman@togethertech]